For more details Call us on:
020 8868 8884
- Monday - Friday:
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 09:00 - 19:00
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 13:00 - 16:00
A quick overview
We provide a comprehensive dental service and have a team of dentists available to offer the fullest range of treatments, including facial aesthetics.
- We offer affordable independent treatment and NHS emergency services.
- Our ground floor facilities are suitable for disabled patients, including those in wheelchairs.
- The premises are designed to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, and our aim is to provide as pleasant an experience as possible.
- We are a family practice and children are always welcome, providing their parents are registered with us.
- Babies and young children can be looked after by our reception staff.
- We recommend regular check-ups to reduce problems. Regular check-ups mean less treatment and usually lower costs.
- We maintain the highest standards of hygiene and take all necessary precautions to safeguard both patients and staff against cross-infections.
- We strive to continually improve the level of care we provide to our patients. Should you find any element of the service you have received could be enhanced, we would welcome your feedback.